Puppies start learning they moment they are born!
Gain confidence and build your new relationship through fun, engaging, and easy learning games designed to give you and your puppy a head start!
Covered in this course:
In just three weeks and six classes you and your new puppy will take on learning the foundations of how to create new behaviors, gain confidence with effective communication, and build trust and relationship with your new puppy. Your new team will learn a series of games and skill-building activities easily achievable by new puppies and owners. These games create a reliable foundation in future training endeavors while creating the fundamentals of a sit, down, come, place and how to walk on a leash.
You will be provided with a slip lead training collar and a certificate of completion. You will be required to have or purchase any additional required training materials necessary for training.
- 5+ ft leash with clip on the end
- 15 ft leash (if training outside)
- Appropriate sized flat collar
- Place board/cot
- Your dog’s regular food for training
- Clip-on training pouch for food (or equivalent)
- Appropriate sized crate
- Poop bags/towel (if training inside)
- Potty bell
- Fake grass (for apartments)
- Slip leash
- Place marker